Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!!

A very happy day to everyone and a big THANK YOU for coming by today! I want to show you my little card and gift bag that I made for the Wild Orchid Challenge for this fortnight and where the challenge is to use at least three different kinds of flowers. Of course there are so many more kinds of flowers at the Wild Orchid Crafts shop along with many more lovely products.


For my project I used Bazzill for the base and all double matting and the DP is from the Bunny Love paper pack by Best Creation. The darling little bunny girl images are by hÄnglar & stÄnglar. I used a regular size image for the card and a mini for the bag and colored them with Copics and Promarkers.


For the card I used grosgrain ribbon topped with a satin ribbon and tied into a double flat bow. I used two shades of green FlowerSoft to hide the little egg buttons on the lower left corners on both panels. The corner diecuts are QuicKutz. All of the other embellishments are from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop:

Cottage Roses (2 sizes)


For the fabric gift bag I used two layers of gathered lace for the top edge and a couple of flat bows. The little bunny at the bottom left is a metal charm. The flowers are also from WOC:

Open Roses (2 Sizes)

Again, thanks for your visit and we hope to see you again each day! Until the next time, hugs from Jacque!

1 comment:

  1. As always JAcque has made such an amazing set here, it´s just gorgeous and svery very beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete