Sunday, 20 April 2014

Fairy on a tree

Hi there, here’s the card I did for the latest Wild Orchid Challenge. 

I have used the following flowers, all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  First up is that gorgeous Bead Flower – very yummy! I also used the new miniature gardenia flowers, the colours in this pack are sublime!  I added to the mix sweetheart blossoms, open roses (10mm), Wild Rose (25mm)

bev-rochester-whimsy-fairy-on-a-tree

 

A closer look at the bead flower (love it!)

bev-rochester-whimsy-fairy-on-a-tree2

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabulous beaded flower just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev what a pretty card I love the colours you have used. I really like the beaded flower I think I will have to get some. Happy Easter Bev xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete