Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Bling It Up!!!

A very happy day to everyone We are so thrilled to see that you have dropped by to see us today! We love to show you examples of how we have used the lovely products from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop!


This is my card for the current Wild Orchid Challenge where we are asking everyone to BLING IT UP!! How fun is that!!

All of the embellishments on my card are from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop:

Silk Ribbon

Thank you so much for your visit today and we hope to see you back here each and every day!! Until the next time, hugs from Jacque!

4 comments:

  1. Morning Jacque what a pretty card. I love it and the image is so cute. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and beautiful card here, and you´ve just colored it to perfection, and I just LOVE all the bling on it too. Sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jamie. What a beautiful card. Love the flowers. I'm waiting on my delivery of your flowers. They always make a simple card look so very special. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Jaque. What a beautiful card. Love the flowers. I'm waiting on a delivery of some more of your flowers. However simple you make a card the flowers always make it so very special.

    ReplyDelete