Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Spring Wash Day

Hello everyone and welcome to the Wild Orchid Crafts blog! We are so happy to see you here and hope you will want to come by each and every day to see how we have used the marvelous products from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop!

I wanted to show you my card from the Wild Orchid Challenge for this fortnight. 



For my card I used a sweet little Bildmalarna girlie who is busily hanging up her wings to dry. She was colored with Copics and Promarkers, adding a touch of Prisma Glitter to the wings and little butterfly. The base and matting is all Bazzill and the DP is from the Bake A Cake Collection by Jennifer Ellory. The miniature pink clothespins are from my stash. The other flowers and pearls are from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop:


Thank you so much for your visit today and until the next time, big hugs from Jacque!

1 comment: