Friday, 7 February 2014

Love is in the Air

It's Sheri here and I'm back today to share my latest card for the Wild Orchid Crafts Love is Challenge.
For my card, I cut a shaped card on my Cameo with the LDRS Petals and Lace papers and added a brand new LDRS CandiBean image, Izzy’s Bunnytime along with a sentiment from the brand new LDRS Warm Fuzzies stamp set, Love You designed by none other than my buddy, Mindy.  
And…of course, all of my gorgeous flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Stop by to check out all of the wonderful new products that have been added for the month of February.
P1060910
P1060911
P1060909

P1060908
Thank you so much for stopping by!! Smile 
Supplies used:
Stamp -  LDRS – CandiBean – Izzy’s Bunnytime
Sentiment Stamp – LDRS – Warm Fuzzies – Love You
Paper – LDRS – Petals and Lace
Die – LDRS – Lovely View

No comments:

Post a Comment