Friday, 4 October 2013

I'm Malin!

I'm off for a crafty weekend in Karlstad, located in the west part of Sweden. eighty crafty people and a lot of good shops under the same roof, maybe it will be an expensive weekend. ;)

We all are supposed to carry a name tag and the theme is "Package/Present". I made myself a package and decorated it with some awesome news from Wild Orchid Crafts. :)

All the material is to find at Wild Orchid Crafts, of course! Take a peek in the new shop and all the new goodies there is. It's like a freaking candy store! :)

Dont forget to check out the WOC-blog and the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)

Have a nice day!







2 comments:

  1. My goodness this is stunning! I have never seen 'just a name badge' so feminine and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks Sue for your lovely words! ♥

    ReplyDelete