Saturday, 5 October 2013

Boy oh boy! Summer is officially over...insert sad face. Typically, October can still be mighty warm here in Southern California, so it's not time to put the flip flops away just yet.  However, according to the calendar, Fall is here, which brings me to the card that I'm sharing with you today, as it happens to be for the Inspired by Autumn challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts.  Please, please stop by the Challenge Blog to see more inspiration from my DT buddies and to join the challenge, of course! You still have time! 
Wee Stamps - Lomasi
P1060583
P1060584
P1060585
Thank you for coming by today!
Supplies used:
Stamp – Wee Stamps – Lomasi
Sentiment – Papertrey Ink
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts 
Paper – Basic Grey – Lucille
Stampendous Frantage
Die cuts from Silhouette

2 comments:

  1. I love this image, beautifully coloured and embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute image. While I am not an over the top flowers kind of girl, I really like how you pulled this all together.

    ReplyDelete