Monday, 2 September 2013

Thanks for the summer!

September! The summer is over according to the calender but I intend to milk the last drops out of it because it's still over 20degrees here. I think it's gonna be real autumn and winter anyway, in time. :)

All the material is to find at lovely Wild Orchid Crafts! And check out the NEW shop, it's filled with awesome and new products! :)

Dont forget to check out the WOC-blog and the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)

For some more inspiration by me, please visit my private blog. :)

Have a nice day!







2 comments:

  1. Amazingly insightful story, if only it was as easy to implement some of the solutions as it was to scan and nod my head at each of your points ...
    Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE
    | Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete