Sunday, 9 June 2013

Gift Bag and Card Set

Happy Sunday to everyone....and welcome to the Wild Orchid Crafts blog! We are so thrilled that you have dropped by and we hope that you again will find some inspiration here using the fabulous products available at the Wild Orchid Crafts shop! The Moving Sale is still in progress and there are so many lovely things which I am sure you NEED just as much as I do!!!
 
 
Today I wanted to share with you a little gift bag and card set I made for the present Wild Orchid Challenge which uses a number of the magnificent products available at Wild Orchid Crafts:
 
 
 
Thank you so very much for stopping by today and we hope to see you each and every day to see how we have used the products from the best shop on-line for everything embellishing!!! Hugs from Jacque until the next time!!!


3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous such pretty colours and design this stamp is so cute j love the flower
    arrangement Love Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jacque, I absolutely LOVE your little bag here. It is so gorgeous and so cute. Ofcause the card is also very beautiful, but I must admit, I totally fell in love with this little bag here. I think, I´ll just have to try and lift this idea now, hope you don´t mind?
    have a wonderful day and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete