Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Wish Big

Here’s the card I made for the current Wild Orchid Challenge.  This week’s challenge is to use 3 or more different flowers, not difficult with the huge selection at Wild Orchid Crafts!  I have used a 30mm cottage rose, fabric daisies, sweetheart blossoms, gypsophila, and pushed in some white stamens and pearls to finish it off.

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-rosie-aqua

I have also used one of the silver filigree corners which I have Frantaged with Shabby White powder.

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-rosie-aqua3

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god, this is soooooo gorgeous Bev. I just love this one, and as always your coloring is sooo awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I hadn't thought of using the frantage like that - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous so such a lovely image surrounded with Beautiful embellishments.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Lovin' the fran~tage corner!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheer gorgeousness!! your card is woww!!

    ReplyDelete