Saturday, 18 May 2013

Belive



I have made another canvas, not exactly the same as the last one. Just as the other one, I have made a background with Molding Paste and then painted it all over with Gesso. This time have I used a lot of metal flowers and embellishmentsrosescarnationsheather and cherry blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts. After everything has been glued on the canvas, I painted it three times with Gesso to make it really white. :)

All the material is to find at lovely Wild Orchid Crafts

Dont forget to check out the WOC-blog and the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)

Have a really nice day!











3 comments:

  1. Beautiful.. just now experimenting with mixed media and I so love this canvas. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Have done a couple myself. The possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete