Monday, 18 February 2013

Monstrous Bydalen


Last weekend I was back home in my husbands hometown and I took the opportunity the have a crafty day with Maria and Karin. :) A really great day with the result of one layout and four cards. Here is the layout with a photo of the mountains of Bydalen. A spectacular view!

All the material is to find at wonderful Wild Orchid Crafts!


Dont forget to check out the WOC-blog and the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)


Have a really nice day!


  






7 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh waaaaw! this is so gorgeous Malin, totally breathtaking. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful words, ladies! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is such a beautiful layout! One of the best I have ever seen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your L.O. is spectacular. Normally L.Os are not called my attention very much but yours has impressed me. Impossible to resist post a few lines. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and cool at the same time! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete