Wednesday, 2 January 2013

A circus wagon

Well, 2013. brand new and undestroyed! Let us take care of that year and make it the best year ever! :) I will put focus at the small och good stuff and turn my back at the annoying things.

Today I'll show you a circus wagon, here is the tutorial. My lovely friend Erica has anoyher friend named Maria who recently gave birth to a child. "Make something that will fit Maria" was the order from Erica. Maria is a circus performer so this wagon is just perfect for her. :) The wagon is around 25cm long and 20cm high and took several hours to do. ;)

I have used different kind of rosesrosebudssweetheart cherryblossomsliliestwinescalloped pearlsbradscharms and laces. All the material and much more is to find at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Dont forget to check out the WOC-blog and the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)



Have a really nice day!
















9 comments:

  1. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous love it hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo gorgeous Malin, really stunning work. I´ve actually had the tut for this about a couple of years, but never got to try it yet, but maybe I should go on with it this year too? If I could just make it as beautiful as yours, it could be awesome, but afraid I can´t thoug, yours are so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Malin, this breath taking gorgeous. You have done a realy great job. Love it. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an amazing piece of creative work, Malin!! You are a TRUE papercraft artist - I am truly amazed by your ability to make GORGEOUS things out of paper!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so amazing, I love every detail x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning creation! Just great!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunningly beautiful, I love it.

    ReplyDelete