Tuesday, 11 December 2012

A corset bag


When my beloved sister having her birthday last weekend, I made this corset bag for her. A little bit of tricky but fun. :) i like to make something differnt now and then. :)

The flowers I have used are 20mm's roses15mm's rosessmall gardeniasrosebudsleaves and pearls wich comes of course from Wild Orchid Crafts!

For more inspiration by me, please visit my private blog!

Dont forget to check out the WOC-blog and the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)

I wish you all a great day!
















3 comments:

  1. WOUW this is absolutely gorgeous. Where have you found the template for this one? I´ve never seen anything like this anywhere before, but would really love to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! ♥

    Maryann: the template is to find and buy here: http://www.cardcarousel.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=document_product_info&products_id=210

    ReplyDelete