Monday, 19 November 2012

It's not a hobby anymore...


...it's an obsession! Thats was the words from my friends friend when he saw her crafty room. and I can agree with him, it's so fun that you want to have all of your favourites. In all colors. And in all shapes. When it comes to flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, I cant help myself: I. GOT. TO. HAVE. THEM! They are my great passion and I feel like Gollum in The Lords of the Rings, come to me, my preeeecios! :)

The flowers I have used are 20mm's rosor15mm's rosorleavescameo and pearls wich comes of course from Wild Orchid Crafts!


Dont forget to check out the WOC-blog and the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)

I wish you all a great day!










2 comments:

  1. Oh yes... I'm just like you - must have everything!!! ;D

    Gorgeous page, gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making me feel like I don't have that many flowers after all :)

    ReplyDelete