Thursday, 8 November 2012

Happy Belated Birthday!


Hi everyone!

It's time for me to make another entry for Wild Orchid Crafts and today I'll show you a tea light card that I'd made for my best friend Anna who has her birthday the other day. I filled it with tea lights from PartyLite in different fragrances. The stamps from Stempelglede is colored with my Distress Markers in two different shades to highlight some words, I have used Victorian Velvet and Pumic Stone. The lovely papers are frrom Maja Design.

The flowers I have used are 20mm's roses15mm's rosessweetheart cherryblossomspearl stamensheathersgardenias and self adhesive swirls wich comes of course from Wild Orchid Crafts!
Dont forget to check out the WOC-blog and the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)

I wish you all a great day!














4 comments: