Monday, 12 November 2012

A traditional Christmas at WOC

It’s Wild Orchid Challenge day and the challenge is “A traditional Christmas”, and I interpreted it by going with traditional Christmas colours. 

 

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-holly

 

Wild Orchid Crafts products used are 25mm organza ribbon, rhinestones, 40mm wild rose, cherry blossoms, 15mm roses, 8mm semi open roses, Divine Twine.

 

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-holly2

Hope you will join us with this challenge, the perfect excuse to get another Christmas card added to the pile Smile

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Bev! Can you tell me what stamp or image you used? I would like to find it and more by that artist. Love IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Bev. Lovely colours and a sweet image.
    Greetings Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card Bev love it..I love making cards you are a inspiration to me Thank you for that and I am in love with Wild Orchid Crafts.. hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete