Monday, 8 October 2012

Happy Holidays!!

Happy Monday to all of you Wild Orchid Crafts fans! We hope you had a great weekend and are ready for a wonderful week! Let's hope the week goes by just as quickly as the weekend!!
 
I would like to remind you that you have until Sunday, October 14 at 7 PM UK time to get those wonderful creations in to the Wild Orchid Challenge where there is a marvelous gift voucher available as a prize for someone!! For this fortnight the theme is ANYTHING GOES so what could be more fun than that??


 
Since I was late with my challenge card this time I wanted to show it to you here and you can see that I used quite a few of those lovely Wild Orchid Crafts products...and oh my, I love them all!!!! On the front panel of my easel card I used Trellis Roses, Open Roses, Cherry Blossoms, and Aster Daisies. To finish the front of the card I added a couple of WOC Crown Pins,  Self-Adhesive Pearls, and some gold twigs from my stash. I finished the base with a double flat bow using the lovely Silk Ribbon from WOC.
 
Thank you so much for coming by today and we would love to see you each and every day here so that you can see how we use the wonderful WOC products! Until the next time I send big hugs....Jacque
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh waw so pretty. Hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous,the roses look so rich, kate x

    ReplyDelete