Saturday, 6 October 2012

A party hat for New Years Eve

Hi everyone!

I really like parties and I really like fancy parties. :) Such as New Years Eve. I love making a nice dinner of at least four courses, love to set the table in white and silver and I really like when all of our guests have dresses and suits. :) 

It's not unusual that we in Sweden have party hats on big occasions so I made my self one for the New Years Eve of 2012. White and silver with a touch of pink. :) I hope you'll like it. :)




Have a really nice Saturday everyone!







5 comments:

  1. Well, how fabulous is that! Absolutely amazing! On first glance I thought it was a fancy birthday cake or something. Goregeous. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!
    I thought it was a cake too!
    How beautiful and such talent to produce such a lovely hat!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Absolutely Gorgeous.. Fantastic Decorations and so Beautiful Put together.. Great colors too and the Details.... Stunning! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi absoultely gorgeous hat. tfs hugs anja

    ReplyDelete