Saturday, 25 August 2012

Sing like a bird

Hello there!

It's time for me to make another entry for Wild Orchid Crafts and today I'll show you a layout with my niece Hanna in focus. Both Hanna and I love to play the game SingStar, always trying to win over the others. ;)

The material I have used are Cherry Blossoms, Wild Roses, 15mm's roses and self adhesive swirls wich comes of course from Wild Orchid Crafts!
Dont forget to check out the Challenge-blog with new challenges every second monday! :)






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Nice color combo the white with the blue. Groetjes Brigitta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Lovely colors.. And Gorgeus details!! Just Perfect!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly lovely. So fresh and bright with the blue and white.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete