Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Live In The Moment!!!

Happy August, everyone!! And a warm welcome to the best place to see how we use all of the amazing things from Wild Orchid Crafts. We are so happy that you have dropped by and want you to know that we would love seeing you here everyday!



I would like to show you my Wild Orchid Challenge card for this fortnight because I have used some flower colors that are not seen very often in blogland....and I have fallen in love with this combination! The TRELLIS ROSES (both the 1 3/8" and the 1 1/2") are from the Mixed Green Tone Collections which exactly match the TULIPS from the Mixed Green Tone Set. To soften the vivid green I used some sweet 3/4" PALE PINK OPEN ROSES. I also used some 1" ORGANZA RIBBON and SELF-ADHESIVE PEARLS.

I hope you like my little creation and will join with me in using some of the unique color combinations of WOC Flowers and products. We also hope you will jump over to the Wild Orchid Challenge and show us your interpretation of ROUND IN CIRCLES this time!!

AND, a little birdie just told me that you need to keep your peepers open real wide because SOON there is going to be something very exciting happening right here!!! I can't tell the whole secret though...so keep dropping by...smiles!!!

Have a wonderful day and until the next time, BIG HUGS from Jacque

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jacque,we must be on the same wave length as I am currently in the middle of making a card with the exact same colours,Your creation is beautiful and the image is so cute. Take Care ;Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love those beautiful flowers and that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning colour combination Jacque, a wonderful card!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB Card... I love the color theme.. So Different colors combined.. But Great Together... Now you got me VERY EXITED... I want to know right NOW.. Please.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw this is so gorgeous. Lovely design and gorgeous colors. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute and the colours are amazing, love it! Christine H

    ReplyDelete