Friday, 18 May 2012

Believe in Your Dreams


Happy Friday Friends!  I hope you are all doing great!  I hope you are all entering our latest  Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge...This challenge is an easy one...ANYTHING GOES
For our Anything Goes challenge I decided to make a post it note holder....this one is for my desk at work....could you tell it was for me because of all of the pink?!


Wild Orchid Craft Flower arrangement #1 was made using:  a Chrysanthemum25mm Tea Rose15mm Rose, and a Hip Rosebud.  Tea Rose was sparklized with Frosted Lace Stickles.
WOC Flower arrangement #2 consists of: a 40mm Trellis Rose35mm Trellis Rose25mm Tea RoseLiliesSweetheart Blossoms10mm RoseGypsophila, and a Hip Rosebud.  Again flowers were sparalized with Frosted Lace Stickles.
Here is the post it note holder portion of my creation.  These WOC mini flower arrangements consist of: 10mm Rose8mm Semi Opened Rosebud, and a Hip Rosebud.   
And one more angled view to share with you!  Now head over to the WOC Challenge Blog and post up your anything goes creation for us to see!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Wow, so gorgeous!! You really kan coloring the stamps just wonderful, i just love it!!! The card is so beautiful!
    Hug Iffa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea ! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card its Beautiful and of course I love the flowers hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image and the colours you have used and the flowers are so lovely.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete