Monday, 16 April 2012

A Watering Can

Hei hei everyone!

Today is Monday and it is a time for a new challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog. This time is all about a Spring, as SPRING IS IN THE AIR! My contribution to this challenge is - a watering can! I as well would like to share this project here - at WOC inspiration blog. Enjoy!


For this project I used from WOC:
- Roses 35mm, 15mm and 10mm
- Rosebuds 4mm
- Lillies
- Sweetheart blossoms
- Aster daisy
- Cherry blossoms
- Tulips
- Pearl trim (big pearls)
- Pearl trim (small pearls)



Have a good and creative day!

9 comments:

  1. WAUW this is soooo gorgeous. I really love this one, it´s soo beautiful, and I´ve never seen anything like it before. Where have you found the template to make the watering can?? I would really love to know that, if you would share that information too, as I couldn´t see it in your explanation anywhere.
    You´ve really don an outstanding job on this one, it´s sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning creation with beautiful embellishments!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous thanks for shareing :)
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning xxxxx hugs amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely creation Loriete. Such a cute design and the flowers look stunning.
    Best wishes Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,It's amazing..I have to learn from you!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely project to make

    beautiful colours

    Vie

    ReplyDelete