Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Eyes of Beauty!

The butterflies were made with MS punches and accented with self adhesive rhinestones.
Oh how I love taking my Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and making arrangements out of them...probably because I can't do anything with real alive flowers....I'm real flower arrangement challenged...just like I'm challenged when it comes to styling my hair LOL!  The large arrangement is made using a 35mm Trellis Rose25mm Wild RosesLillyAster DaisyBRAND NEW two-toned 10mm Roses (the outsides are white with a colored center; and WOC has LOTS of colors of these....I absolutely adore them), and a moonstone jewel brad!
Flower arrangement two is made using a 20mm RoseLillyAster DaisyBRAND NEW two-toned 10mm Rosesand another moonstone jewel brad

Head over to the WOC Challenge Blog; we can't wait to see what you all create! 

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kim, love the mix of colours.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Sorry I am so late visiting but I have been so busy this week and a little under the weather.
    I love your card because it is so different and your colouring is gorgeous. Love the flowers!
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete