Saturday, 24 March 2012

Our beloved dog!

Good morning to you all!

This weekend is a really special weekend. I’m just now in the middle part of Sweden, at the east coast, and having a jolly good time at the best scrapevent in Sweden. :) 160 ladies with the same interest as me: scrapbooking!  And the very best with this event, I got to see and hang around with my sister! We live with 550km between us so usually we only see each other every third month or so. Way to long time…

Today I’ll show you all a layout of my beloved dog called Vittra. The picture is taken in a hot summer day 2010 at one of my favourite places from my childhood. The title says (roughly): Vittra really knows how to enjoy life.

Don’t forget our challenge blog with new challenges every second Monday with lovely flowers for the winner!










1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful Malin and your little flower arrangements are a perfect companion to the photo. Thank you for sharing this.
    Best wishes Linda

    ReplyDelete