Monday, 19 March 2012

New Challenge!

Hello ladies! We have a new challenge for you today at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.  Our theme is "Bingo" and all you have to do is play along, just pick a straight line and follow the challenge rules and look what you could win:


Wow! What an amazing prize huh?

So here's the bingo card to follow.





I chose to use the combination of GEMS, FLOWERS, RIBBON&LACE!  I bet that was no big surprise for those that know me.  I made a paper bag card.




Card Ingredients:
Stamps:  Magnolia - Tilda Holding Easter Basket, Tilda and her Bunny, and Wheelbarrow
Inks:  Distress Inks
Paper:  MME 
Tools:  MS Frond Punch, Magnolia Doily Tag and Antique Lace dies
 
If you would like a little more information on the bag card, I have it on my blog!

I hope you will play along with our new challenge, we would love to see your work!

Happy Crafting,

Dena
 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Dena as I said on your blog. I think this is one of my favourites so far, for 2012. Its a really pretty layout and the design is fab.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete