Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Happy Baby Wishes

Have you seen the new challenge over at our Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog!  

 
Wild Orchid Crafts flower arrangement consisting of a 25mm Wild Rose, Sweetheart Blossoms,Gypsophilas, 8mm semi-opened Rosebuds, and 4mm Rosebuds, and to finish off the arrangement I added a heart pin.   Then I added some mini butterflies that have been accented with a 3mm self adhesive pearl.  
And one more view of my baby onesie card for your viewing!  I hope you have enjoyed my creation!  We can't wait to see what you create for our BINGO Challenge over at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog!  Happy Creating!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your beautiful card has given me inspiration for the card I am making today for my neice who has recently had a baby. Thank you for such a lovely idea. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little onesie Kim. Such a nice shape for a new baby card.
    all the best Linda

    ReplyDelete