Monday, 20 February 2012

Friendship Ties

Happy Monday Friends....today is time for another fun Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!  This week our challenge for you is WHITE + ONE.....you must use white on your projects and only ONE other color! Today I would love to share my card with you all! :)

A Friendly Reminder: Please make sure you check out the Challenge Rules at the WOC Challenge Blog, I'd hate for your entry to not qualify for the fabulous prize up for grabs!

Now onto my card:
The gorgeous white cotton lace can be found at Wild Orchid Crafts along with the beautiful self adhesive pearls which accent two corners of my card, and the fabulous small sequin butterflies
My WOC flower arrangements were made using a 25mm Rose, two Lillies (which WOC has BRAND new colors available, check them out HERE), Gypsophilas8mm semi-opened Rose, and 4mm Rosebuds.  Flowers were coated in Star Dust Stickles for glitz. 
And one more photo for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you have enjoyed my card!  I can't wait to see what you all make for our challenge!  Now head over to the WOC Challenge Blog for some more beautiful inspiration from the fabulous DT!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is absolut fantastic. Love the bright colors and those flowers are just yummy.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    This is so bright and cheerful. I love the shades and tones of pink with the white. All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete