Friday, 6 January 2012

Something unusual!


I have made something really unusual, I have colour a stamp! This is my second one, ever! It's not my thing at all but I think I could get used to it. If I can have all the Copics for free.... ;) Some one? ;)

All the material comes from Wild Orchid CraftsWild rosesrosespearl bradsleavesswirls and organza ribbon. Welcome in to the shop!

For more inspiration by me, please visit my private blog!

Dont forget our challenge blog with new challenges every second monday with lovely flowers for the winner!









2 comments:

  1. This is totally gorjuss, love it, super lay-out!!
    ps: when you get that 'someone' with the copic's, let some come my side too,lol lol
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love your coloring. And the colors are beautiful to.
    Greetz Kizzy

    ReplyDelete