Sunday, 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas from Malin ~ Lillpiga


Merry Christmas to all of you! In Sweden we had The Big Day yesterday but I know that other countries celebrate Christmas on the 25th. I'll hope you all have a white Christmas and a wonderful day with family and friends. Here in Sweden we have a lot of snow and it's SO beautiful!


I have made a layout with one of my addictions: santas. I LOVE santas and I have hundreds of them in our house. :) I have used poinsettias and German Glas Glitter, welcome in the shop!

**************************************************************************

Please visit my blog for more inspiration from me! :)

**************************************************************************

Dont forget our challenge blog with new challenges every second monday with lovely flowers for the winner!

*************************************************************************









3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning scrapbooking layout Malin and so beautiful. It is so good of you to share it with us today.
    Thank you for the Christmas wishes, I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.
    Happy Christmas to you and all who stop by today.
    Best Wishes Linda (Wales, UK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for all the wonderful words, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så morsomt! Jeg synes det ble en riktig flott scrapside! Takk skal du ha som deler dette med oss andre! Det gjelder også dine andre strålende innlegg.

    ReplyDelete