Sunday, 13 November 2011

Lucky Horseshoe!

Hi Friends~ Today I have another fun Wild Orchid Crafts card to share with you!  This card also goes along with the current challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog which is to use Blue & Brown on your creations!  We can't wait to see all your lovely creations, so please check out the challenge rules -->here<-- so that your entry qualifies for the FABULOUS prize up for grabs!
My mother-in-law absolutely LOVES horses so when I was planning her birthday card I wanted to incorporate the horse theme into it.  I decided that I was going to make her a Horseshoe shaped card, and I have to say I am very pleased with how it turned out.  
Flower arrangement uses some beautiful WOC flowers consisting of: a 25mm Wild Rose25mm Rose15mm RosesGypsophilasSilver Holly BerriesTulips, and Pearl Stars.  Flowers have been accented with Diamond Stickles for even more bling and sparkle!
Raffia and Ribbon bow was made using my Bow Easy.  Make sure you check out the amazing assortment of colors of Raffia that WOC carries!
I carried the horse theme onto the inside of the card too!  
And one more view for dimension!  I hope that you have enjoyed this shaped card and much as my Mommy-in-law did for her birthday!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card...I bet you earned some brownie points with it! I am slowly learning about colour co-ordinations and the ones you have used look so great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is perfect for a horse crasy girl. Love it:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning and sooo.. different. Love it. Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete