Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Let there be light by Malin ~ Lillpiga

Hi everyone! Greetings from Sweden to all of you! I'll hope that you all are OK and the you feel ready for Christmas! It's just a couple of days until it's the 1st of Advent! I can't wait! :)

I have made myself a lantern for the best flowershop in the whole world: Wild Orchid Crafts in England. It took a really long time to measure to cut out the lantern but for once, I'm really satisfied! :) Just remember to use an electric tea light!

You can find every single decoration in the shop among tons and tons again of wonderful flowers, embellishments, ribbons, laces and pearls. I have used 10mm's roses, 15mm's roses, 25mm's roses, 25mm's wild roses, daisys, cherry blossoms, pearls and a piece of Organza Rose on the inside, everything in the color ivory.

For more inspiration from me, please visit my private blog!

Dont forget our challenge blog with new challenges every second monday with lovely flowers!










7 comments:

  1. It´s soooo wonderful Malin!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your work.

    greetings Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malin! This is gorgeous!!!!! I LOVE IT!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, what a great idea and love all the flowers, of course. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Malin, Sorry I have only today been able to comment, but I thought that I had to even though it is late. Your Lantern is delightful and so creative. Will pop over to your blog to see more of your work. Thank you Linda (S.Wales, UK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls for all the great words! :)

    ReplyDelete