Monday, 24 October 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Hi Friends....don't forget to check out the amazing challenge that is up at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog today!  A friendly reminder to our fabulous particpants...please double check the rules at the Challenge Blog so that your project qualifies you for the fabulous project that is up for grabs! :)
Here is my card for our challenge this week! The shape of my card is made using the Marianne Design Creatable Die LR0112 Frame Circle.  I then cut out a SB circle and gathered lace behind it adhering the lace to the circle with Scor-tape.  
Santa was colored with Copics.  
The beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts flower arrangement consists of 25mm Wild RosesSweetheart Blossoms10mm Rose8mm Semi-opened RosebudsGypsophilasRed holly berry, and Silver Padded Snowflakes.  Flowers were glitzed up with my Diamond Stickles.
The edge around the red circle was blinged up with my Silver Stickles.  I hope you have enjoyed my Santa creation!  I can't wait to see your Santa Claus projects!

Hugs~
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation here too. I just soooooo love all your cards this week with all these wonderful Santas on them, and yours are sooo beutiful too. And I just like the shape, you´ve chosen here too. Great that they don´t always have to be square cards all of them. I love differrent shapaes a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olha, que lindo!!
    Gostei muito, ficou um encanto!!
    Parabéns!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the use of lace in the design-and of course the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing this card !! love every details off it !!
    hugs sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim this card is beautiful in every way - Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete