Saturday, 1 October 2011

It's tea time in Sweden!

Hi folks! Today it's my turn to show you the money! ;) I know that you ladies in England LOVES to drink tea and I have made this box just for you. :) Here in Sweden are we more for coffee but I love to take a good cup of tea in the evening.

You can find every single decoration in the shop among tons and tons again of wonderful flowers, embellishments, ribbons, laces and pearls. I have used three different raffia ribbons, tulips, daisys, wild roses, carnations, small and large roses, satin ribbon, a silver bell, pearls, leaves, brads for feets, metal corners and a seam ribbon to open the box.

Please enter our blog for more inspiration and dont forget our challenge blog with new challenges every second monday with lovely flowers!

You're welcome to visit my private blog for more inspiration and pics!










2 comments: