Monday, 12 September 2011

Winter Wonder

Happy Monday Friends!  It's Kim here today to share a card with you!  This is my card for our current challenge....make sure you check out the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog today....we have a super fun Christmas sketch challenge for you! It's never to early to start your Christmas cards! :)
I promise I have used the current sketch on my card....I rotated the sketch and then went crazy creating with my WOC flowers! These flowers are so fun...I just can't stop my self when I am putting together my flower arrangements!  LOL!  
Fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers make up this gorgeous arrangement and consists of 30mm Wild Rose which has been accented with 100 grit Red German Glass Glitter (this glitter adds the PERFECT sparkle to your creations and is especially beautiful for the up and coming holiday cards we all need to make....and Wild Orchid carries this gorgeous glitter in MANY beautiful colors)25mm Poinsettias which have been accented with 100 grit Kelly Green German Glass Glitter15mm Roses (airbrushed) layered on top of Silver Padded SnowflakesSilver Glitter Holly Berries8mm Semi-Opened Rosebuds5mm Closed Rosebuds, and Red and White Gypsophila.  I used Divine Twine and my Bow Easy to make the triple bow.  The MS punch edge is accented with 3mm self adhesive rhinestones and then layered on top of some gorgeous natural lace.  
Upper flower arrangement consists of a 25mm Poinsettia again accented with 100 grit Red German Glass GlitterSilver Glitter Holly Berries5mm Closed Rosebud10mm Rose, and a Silver Snowflake Charm....WOC carries loads of these beautiful charms.  Make sure you check them out!

Hope you've enjoyed my project!!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I luv it! Such a wonderful Christmas feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower arrangements are spectacular!Love the image and perfect colors.

    ReplyDelete