Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Wedding guest book

Today is it 12 days since me and my husband was getting married. The number one day of my life! A perfect, stunning and fabulous day! We wanted the guests to write down a couple of words to us so I've made this guest book for them to write in.

I have used wild roses, tulips, 15mm's roses, swirl, rosebuds, pearl spray and pearls.

I hope you like it! All of the material are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts. Get your self in to the shop and look at all the goodies they have. Dont forget to read our blog with new inspiration every day and our challenge blog with new challenges every second monday.

Visit my private blog for more of my work!







3 comments:

  1. what beautiful!! great idea!! I hope the words inside are so beautiful as the book self!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This a a stunning book. I love what you did.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete