Monday, 19 September 2011

A little candy jar

Hi there!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Yesterday I was at a live crop with a bunch of inspiring ladies! We were making cards and layouts for thirteen hours, a fantastic day!

Today I want to show you a little candy jar. A candy jar for someone who loves flowers. And who doesnt? ;) It's perfect to just grab and take with you when having an invitation for coffee at your friends house. Maybe make two and fill the other up with candies? :)

I have used all kinds of different roses, both different colours and different sizes, paper dolies, vintage embellishments and organza ribbon.

I hope you like it! All of the material are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts. Get your self in to the shop and look at all the goodies they have. Dont forget to read our blog with new inspiration every day and our challenge blog with new challenges every second monday.

Visit my private blog for more of my work!






5 comments: