Wednesday, 6 July 2011

The Wheel Barrow

Hello everyone!

Today is my (Loreta's) day to present you a new creation. But first let me introduce myself. I am Loreta, model '77, living in Norway with my husband and a princess daughter Ulrika Rebecca, who is my creative inspiration and joy of my heart. In a small scrappboking world I am more known as Loriete. I discovered scrapbooking when I wanted to make a memory album for my baby daughter, and since October 2008 I am totaly hooked, he he... Scrapbooking has become my life style, an amazing experience, some sort of meditation, self-realization and happiness therapy. My scrapping style depends on a mood, he he, but I simply love using pastel colors and many flowers and embelishments. I mostly do shabby chic or vintage creations, mostly altered items, cards and LOs. Pop into my blog to find out more about me.

I am thrilled and proud to be a part of this wonderful WOC design team! 

So here I am with my new creation: the wheel barrow filled with flowers to my dear friend. I used flowers, ribbon, lace and metal detail from the WOC. I simply love all those flowers and ribbon from WOC! They fit so perfectly o a shabby creation! 

Do not forget to participate in WOC Challenge and pop in to the WOC shop and check the news of July month.




Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. wooow!! very very beautiful!!
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely FANTASTIC!! You rock, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi what a beautiful idea and so very summery. So pretty. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is sooo gorgeous. You´ve just made a masterpiece here, and I just soooooo LOVE it. Have a wonderful day and let´s see some more of these gorgeous creations soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful

    hugs miriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow simply adorable, what an amazing gift.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete