Saturday, 18 June 2011

A WOC Flowery Weekend!!

Happy Weekend Everyone!!! We are so happy that you have dropped by and hope you will return often to see how many different ways we have used the magnificently lovely products offered by Wild Orchid Crafts and I know you will think of many more creative ways to use WOC products. We would love to see your names on the rolls at Wild Orchid Challenge every fortnight (every two weeks)!!!! The next WOC Challenge will begin on Monday and we would be thrilled to see you there, to not only join in with us, but for you to also see the amazingly beautiful prize that WOC offers some lucky participant!

I have a couple of cards to show you today and without WOC I could not have made them!!!



This card was made for Send A Smile 4 Kids which is dedicated to providing handmade greeting cards to be distributed to hospitalized children and their families during the holidays and at various times throughout the year. I have used a lovely 35MM Trellis Rose, 25mm Wild Roses, 15mm Open Roses, Hip Rosebuds, Cherry Blossom Stem Flowers, and Self Adhesive Pearls.

My next card is a happy kind of card and I found the perfect flowers at Wild Orchid Crafts to match the Designer Paper:


I used Poppy Stem Flowers (which I just LOVE) and Aster Daisies which are the most wonderful filler flowers. WOC has the most gorgeous Decorative Metal Corners as well as so many NEW Vintage/Antique Metal Embellishments, You will also want to check out the absolutely gorgeous Lace Trimmings which are available!!

Thank you so much for dropping by today and we hope you will come back every day to see what is happening at the HAPPENING place in Cyberia!!! Big hugs from...Jacque

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! these are JUST beautiful! I hope to be able to participate in a challenge. I'm trying to find the time! it seems to go by soooooooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what remarkable cards, and for a good cause too.
    luv all the detailing you did to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Jacque, I love WOC flowers and embellishments they are all so beautiful, can't wait to see what the next challenge will be?
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete