Monday, 4 April 2011

Red Galore!!! Woooooohooooo!!!

What is cuter than two LOTV bunnies on a toadstool and what is more beautiful than flowers, lace, and pins from Wild Orchid Crafts??? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! And there are always new things coming down the pike at Wild Orchid Crafts so be sure to check the shop regularly...I don't want to miss a thing!!!



I used a lovely Red Guipure Lace AND a couple of Pins from WOC. The floral treatment, resting on MS punched branches, is all from Wild Orchid Crafts: 35mm Trellis Rose, Cherry Blossom Stem Flowers, and Aster Daisies.

I had shown this card on the Wild Orchid Challenge but I just LOVE the colors and goodies from WOC and just had to show it again...smiles!!! I hope you will have a peek at the Challenge Blog and join in with us...the prizes are always so WOC MAGNIFICENT!!!! Until next time, big hugs from Jacque!!

No comments:

Post a Comment